28 Aug 2020
The Singapore Institute of Management Society (SIM Society) held its 55th Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 27 August.
A new SIM Society Governing Council was elected for an appointment of two years from 2020 till 2022. The members are:
- Dr Rosemary Tan, CEO & Founder, Veredus Laboratories
- Ms Adeline Sim, Executive Director & Chief Legal Officer, HRnetGroup Limited
- Mr Stephen Yee, Assistant Executive Director, Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF)
- Mr Sanjay Gour, Leadership Consultant, Egon Zehnder
- Mr Allen Lee, Managing Director, Genesis Networks Pte Ltd
- Mr Tan Swee Heng, Principal Coach, LZ Leadership International
For more information on the SIM Society Governing Council members, please refer to: https://www.simsociety.sg/governing-council
SIM was renamed SIM Society in 2019 to return it to its roots as a dedicated membership society so that it can focus on providing its members with lifelong learning, networking services and opportunities for sharing industry best practices. A new Company Limited by Guarantee, the Singapore Institute of Management Group Limited (SIMGL), was incorporated to undertake the business operations from SIM Society since 1 March 2020.